Course Layout – 121 Session
PHASE 01: Appearance
Your Appearance is about who you are. Every day is your important day.
- Making a Great First Impression.
- Clustering Wardrobe
- How to enhance your attractive features.
- Clothes, Corporate Culture, Personal Props, Accessories for Men & Women
- Clothing & Styling.
- Plan your Basic / Career Wardrobe.
- Lines for you : Dressing Does & Don’ts
- The Finishing Touches
PHASE 02: BODY SHAPE
No matter what image you choose to present, if you’re not dressing for your body shape, you are missing your mark. Once you determine your body shape, you can easily answer the wardrobe questions that have plagued you for a long time. You will find out why you wear some clothes more than others. And why some things just don’t look right any more.
- Know your physical features
- Understand Own Neckline +Understand Own Colour (Warm or Cool)
- Face Shape Analysis + Body Shape Analysis
- Choose the right Clothing Style + Well Proportion
PHASE 03: PERSONAL HYGIENE
Hygiene is the first step to good grooming; it enhances an individual’s physical and emotional wellbeing.
There are certain lifestyle changes to make if you have a constant problem with body odour. Occasional problems can be treated if you know the cause.
- Perspiration – Body Odour
- Hair , Skin, Teeth, Hands, Feet, Nails
PHASE 04: BODY LANGUAGE SKILLS
- Stance & Power
- Eye Contact
- Common faux pas when dealing in International Arena
- The “Smile” Factor
- Standing, Sitting & Walking Gracefully / Professionally
- Practical guides to using Body Language at the Work place.
- Voice Modulation
- Importance & Learning of different: Poise, Gestures & Postures
- Hand Gestures
PHASE 05: BUSINESS CARD USAGE
- How to give your card
- Asking for someone’s card
- Using Business Card as Calling Card
- When to give your card
PHASE 06: RECEPTION IMPRESSION
- How to work the room.
- Business Cards: When to ask for one/ When to offer yours.
- Drinking with Class / Style.
- What to do with Rudeness & Dealing with Rudeness
- What to talk about
- What not to talk about.
PHASE 07: MAKE-UP
- 10 steps Make-up basics
- Tools of Make-up
- Understanding right products according to Skin type
- Practical : 3-4 different types of self-make-up
- Right products for Skin care
- Identify skin type
PHASE 08: HAIR STYLING
- Right products for hair care
- What face shape are you
- Practical : 3-4 different types of hair styling
- What kind of hair style suit you
- Glasses & Sunglasses
PHASE 09: PERSONALISED
- Stylist : Guidance for Haircut (REFERENCES): Outdoor
- Saloon Visit for : Hair, Skin and Body care : Outdoor
- Personal Shopping : At a nearby Shopping Mall
- Sari Draping : 3-4 different Styles
PHASE 10: BRIEFING ON
- Travel Etiquette
- Small talk & Networking
- Paying & Receiving Compliments
- Building Self Confidence and Self Esteem
PHASE 11: DINING ETIQUETTE & TABLE MANNERS
- Formal & Casual Table Setting
- Silverware & Glassware
- Basic Table Manners &
- Does and Don’t of Dining Etiquette
- Navigate a Place Setting
- Introduction to Chop Sticks
- Tips on how to avoid embarrassment due to certain values
- Etiquette at Restaurant &
- How to Handle Staff
- Buffet Etiquette
How does this Module Work?
- Step One: Analysis
- Step Two: Planning
- Step Three: Execution
- Step Four: Monitoring
- Step Five: Profitable